Flexible Kapton Polyimide Film Heater For 3D Printer
Polyimide is a thin, translucent material, has excellent dielectric strength. In the narrow space or require lighter, heater exposed to vacuum, oil or chemicals application environment, polyimide heaters are ideal. Compared with silicone heating film, PET film or ceramic electric heating film, polyimide is more compact.
kapton heater,kapton film heater,kapton flexible heater ,foil kapton heater
Polyimide Film Heater Characteristics
1) Heater thin and light so you can just position on the need for heating without heating part can be avoided.
2) Etched foil heating technology provides fast and efficient heat transfer and uniform heating surface, the temperature difference is minimal.
3) Customization options (for example: SMT components, flex cable and connectors) can provide the perfect complete solution that can significantly reduce assembly time and increase productivity.
4) Custom configured to provide balanced heating output performance to improve process yield and productivity, in accordance with requirements of additional temperature control device and temperature sensing devices.
5) There FEP adhesive can be 200 ° C (392 ° F)
6) Suitable for vacuum environments (NASA-RP-1061)
7) Resistant to most chemicals: acids and alkaline solvents erosion
8) If you are using polyimide insulated wires (custom option) can resist 106 rads of radiation, PSA adhesive stickers can be installed or epoxy adhesive, silicone adhesive installation.
9) Providing a variety of complex shapes design, and different power designs. Membrane in the same piece electrically heated heating circuit can be designed and holding circuit
10) Providing a liquid immersion design (non-standard)
Polyimide Film Heater
Operating temperature range °C(°F)
Dielectric strength at 20°C as per ASTM KV/mm
Thermal conductivity at 100°C W/m.k
±7.5% or ±5%
Max size mm
10Khr at 180°C
1.Medical diagnostic tools: heating sample tray, reagent vase and etc.
2.Heating secondary planet component.
3.Protecting the mechanical and electronic equipment of plane in cold air.
4.Testing or simulating IC.
5.Outdoor electronic equipment such as card reader and LCD.
6.Keep constant in analysis instrument